NOVATOP SOLID are large format solid components made of cross laminated solid wood (CLT – cross laminated timber) that provide a solution for especially bearing and non-bearing walls and partitions, or possibly ceilings.
SOLID panels are manufactured from spruce lamellas put together in layers and glued in all directions. The number of layers can differ and determines the final thickness of the panel. The timber for the production is dried to a moisture content of about 8%, which ensures high stability of components and prevents them from cracking. Preparation of routes for distribution according to the project in the production process.
Standard formats (mm): 6000 x 2500, 6000 x 2100, 5000 x 2500, 5000 x 2100 (max. 12 x 2,95 m)
Other formats are based on the following basic formats.
Thicknesses for walls: 62, 84 (42/42), 124 (62/62) mm
Thicknesses for ceilings: 81 (27/27/27), 84 (42/42), 116 (27/62/27) mm
Quality: visual, construction (no-visual)
• bearing and non-bearing walls, partitions
• ceiling and roof bases
• solid roof and floor panels
• large area panels of up to 12 x 2.95 m
• dimensionally stable and firm
• exact machining according to the project
• visual quality in the interior
• installations milled in inside the panels in the production stage
The downloads section includes: